Consider having Marc create an original that is unique and special to you or your loved ones.
Marc can work in either graphite pencil or acrylic. Much of the work commissioned is of pets but he can create work of any kind, i.e. people, buildings, etc.
Here are some of the things he needs to get started:
- A good clear photo (best is a digital file - jpeg - the original full size file). Often several pictures are helpful. File(s) can be emailed to him - email@example.com
- Size: For a drawing, the size can vary but a good place to start is to have it drawn to fit a standard size mat/frame. i.e a drawing 7 1/2" x 10 1/2" will fit into and 11" x 14" mat/frame. He can do larger sizes as well. If you want a painting then it can vary in size from 8" x 10" Prices will be quoted depending on the desired size.
- Title: Think about a title to be added to the drawing or painting. i.e. "the pets name"
- Time Frame: When do you need the final work completed. Is it for a special occasion?
- Payment: A downpayment is usually required. Generally 50% of the total quote.
For more information contact Marc by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone at 1-250-863-4615